Bandwidth Sharing Passive İncome 2022

 Earning a side income has become so easy nowadays. But you could do that even easier by doing absolutely nothing! With any of your devices (macOS/ PC/ Android/ Linux/ Raspberry pi), you can earn money by simply sharing your Internet connection and letting it work for you. Of course, it depends on your internet connection and the internet bandwidth demand in your area.

These are my earnings from sharing my unused internet in the last 30 days using the Internet Sharing Web Application:


Earn App | Generate: $62.26 | Rate: $0.25/GB (link)

IPRoyal | Generate: $127.35 | Rate: $0.20/GB (link

Honeygain | Generate $351.4 | Rate: $0.10/GB (link)

Peer2profit Generate: $82.35 | Rate: $0.25/GB (link)

TraffmonetizerGenerate: $40.76 | Rate: $0.25/GB (link)
traffmonetizer

In comparison, I have had better luck with EarnApp than IPRoyal and Packet Steam while the Peer2Profit does not work at all in my area. In total, I have already generated over a hundred in a month by sharing the internet. The work I really need to do was only to register the account and install it on my devices. As I would not want my PC to be opened all time. I installed these apps on my Raspberry pi and keep them up 24/7 which took me quite a while at first. Of course, you can also use your unused PC or Andriod to run in the background as well.

So if you have an internet plan with unlimited access and think that a lot of bandwidth is getting wasted, this is the best way to earn money. I think this is much easier than selling your idle computing power by Crypto Mining as you have to spend a lot for GPU and its electricity cost.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder